Dirt Late Model
Dirt Late Models are at the ultimate class for “stock car” based cars. They are lightweight, highly adjustable beasts that provide an aggressive and fun driving experience. With wide Hoosier Tires and a little help from a couple of inches of stagger, Late Models have been clocked at 107 MPH at Southern Ontario Motor Speedway.
- Engine: 360 Chevy SB2 V8
- Weight: 2350 lbs
- Chassis: Late Model Rocket Chassis
- Tires: Hoosier LM 92-20 or 90-20
Mini Mods are purpose-built race cars that you can find on tracks all across North America. They are uniquely suited to provide experience for drivers and teams to expand their knowledge of set-ups and racecraft. Our car is custom built in our shop. With narrow tires and a smaller engine than some of the other classes, the Mini Mod get up to 78 MPH at Southern Ontario Motor Speedway.
- Engine: 2.3 L Ford 4-Cylinder
- Weight: 1,950 lbs (ours tops out near 2,300 lbs)
- Chassis: Homebuilt by Van Hal Racing
- Tires: Hoosier 13″x8″ 235 or 215